NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Hi folks. We upgraded the forum software yesterday and apparently there is a conflict with some of the features of the website. One of those is the membership upgrade system that elevates a registered member to a Premium Member, giving access to all the Triumph Boat forums. We are working to fix this ASAP. In the meantime if you wish to upgrade to the Premium Member subscription for the website please send me a private note via the Conversations link above (it is the icon shaped like an envelope in the upper right section of the page). I will let you know how to send the $12 via PayPal and manually upgrade your account. Thanks for your patience! I try to keep the software and features of the website as current as possible to keep the site as safe and secure as possible. Sometimes it is a challenge! :)

Blessings
Randy
admin

Okay I think we fixed it. Paid subscription upgrades should be working again. You can always check your subscription status by clicking on your username at the top of the page and then "Account Upgrades". Thanks!

Back