LADY DI is the name of our 2003 Triumph 21 foot center console

Lady Di

Registered Member
State
North Carolina
We are from coastal North Carolina. My name is Michael and my wife's name is Diane

Welcome aboard! :cool:

Glad to have newTriumph people. Welcome aboard.

We are from coastal North Carolina. My name is Michael and

We are from coastal North Carolina. My name is Michael and my wife's name is Diane
Welcome, lot of Information here, here's a fun fact, in 2003, the 210 model got its first hull upgrade.

Hello All

My wife and I live in coastal North Carolina. We are trying to make some changes on "Lady Di", our 2003 Triumph 210 cc. We are looking for a leaning post to replace the original swivel seats that sit on the baitwell. Any help in locating a leaning post that will fit is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance

Michaël and Diane

I sent a couple of options in the private Conversation you started with me. I hope that helps.

Welcome, lot of Information here, here's a fun fact, in 2003, the 210 model got its first hull upgrade.
I have a 2003 210cc can you please elaborate more on the hull upgrade? I have an original motor Suzuki df140 on it and I’m severe issues where I feel under powered and I’m trying to assess a way to attack inner hull water intrusion without making a hull penetration considering cutting a hole in the mega hatch and using a transfer pump and then hatching the hole inside the mega hatch

Search this side as well as the internet for proper outboard height. If you and a friend went out on the boat and got it up to cruise speed, or faster, even as fast as wide open throttle, go back and look at the outboard and see where the antiventilation plate is running. It's the flat surface immediately above the prop. It should be skimming right on the surface of the water. If it's buried in the water while running at that speed, then the outboard needs to be raised up.

Taking a photo while running that way will help.

What prop, size, pitch and diameter does it have? Is it aluminum or stainless? How many rpm's are you getting at wide open throttle and what is the top speed?

I may be able to help knowing those things.

Martin

Back