Guide ons for 195CC

Katsuo

Participating Member
City
Simi Valley
State
SoCal
I am considering adding guide-ons to my factory EZ-Loader trailer for my 195CC. Any suggestions as to which type to get?

Though I do not know how many bunks the 195 trailer has for my old 210 had 6 and really did not need guide ons per say. My 190 though has the tall PVC type http://www.magictilt.com/products/trailer-sbv.htm that come in real handy if it is real windy blowing across (like always :( ) the trailer... So I would pass on the low style since I have seen some hulls (more like the loose nuts behind the helm) more than once bounce up side ways :eek: and get hung on some of those real low guide ons which kind of defeats the purpose of having them if you know what I mean ;)

Some if this need for guide ons though can be negated by "not" having the trailer dunked into the water at the ramp so deep. Most of the time, if you have the top of the trailer tire out of the water the bow will find the bunks and be held more square while running the Hull up onto the trailer. So something you may want to try (not backing down so far) before going to the added expense of installing a set...

Back