Recognized Leader and Retriver Guru
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Lakeside
State
Ca
admin.php

Well we went out on a nw heading looking for the paddies that may be holding some DODO's, found several EMPTY ones. Then finally we came across one thath looked good, we tossed our bait in.....then a NICE school swam up to the boat. It was awesome to see. I shortly after they swam by got hit, and landed this girl. 80 miles 3.3 gallons per mile for one DODO, it was worth it.

admin.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Genelie, 3.3 gpm? Don't you mean 3.3 mpg. With your post, you would have used 264 gallons of gas! Then again, have you mounted twin E-Tec 150's and are you running full out?

FYI, after about 140 hours on my boat I find that I'm averaging 4mpg with my Suzuki 175, I was hoping for five. At $3.99/9 at the pump at the marina that means I'm payina a buck a mile.

Congratulations on the Dorado. Where are you fishing that you're finding paddies? Sticking Dorado with a fly rod at a paddie is an awesome experience.

Nice work I haven’t gotten in on the Dorado mania its tuff to tow into L.A. when there’s a shot at Sea Bass locally this is last sat. No fishing for me this week :(

Attachments

• 7 06 031.jpg
    7 06 031.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 24
jergofish said:
Genelie, 3.3 gpm? Don't you mean 3.3 mpg. With your post, you would have used 264 gallons of gas! Then again, have you mounted twin E-Tec 150's and are you running full out?

FYI, after about 140 hours on my boat I find that I'm averaging 4mpg with my Suzuki 175, I was hoping for five. At $3.99/9 at the pump at the marina that means I'm payina a buck a mile.

Congratulations on the Dorado. Where are you fishing that you're finding paddies? Sticking Dorado with a fly rod at a paddie is an awesome experience.

typo, yes it is mpg, my average is 3.5 I only have a 115, merc. So she has to work harder, than the bigger boys

Back